Uniwave is a brand of MEMMINGER-IRO. We build and sell accessories to improve the performance of circular knitting machines. Our customers are knitting mills and knitting machine builders (OEM's) worldwide.
- Only Uniwave lubricators have patented Anti-Fog Nozzles.
- They keep the oil on the machine and out of the air. You meet all environmental standards and save oil too when you use Uniwave nozzles.
- Uniwave nozzles reduce air use. Competitive lubricators can use more than twice the air and cost you money. Uniwave lubricators are very efficient. In fact, much more air (about 5 times!) is used by a machine's uncontrolled blowing system than it's lubricator. But we have a solution to that too. Please see our page on blower savings with our air sequencer (distributor).
- Uniwave lubricators meet stringent standards for uniform distribution of oil between nozzles. This insures that the machine is lubricated properly. Competitive lubricators often put most of their oil out of one or two nozzles, over lubricating some areas and starving others. This will cause sinker, needle and cam wear.
- Uniwave Mist lubricators usually include an air preparation package...a filter, regulator and gauge to control compressed air for the blowing nozzles. With other types of lubricators this is a hidden, extra cost.
- Only Uniwave lubricators are supported by Uniwave's network of agents. Uniwave offers quick delivery of spare parts. Payment may be made via credit cards. Plus our technical help, via phone, fax or the internet is second to none.